My Mom was Killed by Poachers:: Please Save Me


Recently I visited Centre for Wildlife Rescue Centre (CWRC)at Kaziranga National Park, Assam. I have spent a complete day at CWRC and got immense pleasure. I met experienced veterinery doctors Dr. Pranjit Basumatary and Dr. Samsul Ali. Both of them are like a brother of mine. They shared numerous experiences of wild animal rescue and care in last couple of years.  Where I noticed one small male calf was rescued from Kaziranga when  his mother was killed by brutal poachers . The innocent calf is now fine in good health. Sometimes he was wandering around the CWRC enclosure in search his mother. It was a painful situation. However, the calf is now growing with proper care at CWRC . Rhino calf is now familiar with human presence. He tired to sniff me when I wantedto observee closly and he might  express that "My Mom was Killed By Poachers I am Insecure . Please Save Me".
Dear valued readers, please join hand to conserve this animal. Otherwise it would extinct from our world very soon. 

Comments