Chestnut-tailed Starling:: Common Resident Birds of Manas

Chestnut-tailed staling or grey-headed myna ( Sturnia malabarica) (Kath Salika or Badami Salika) common resident birds of Manas.
                                                                                    Photo Hoko

 They are distributed all around the park. Their nest is found in the woodland and nearby cultivation areas. Like other starings, the Chestnut tailed Starling is fairly omnivorous eating fruits, nectar, and insects. IUCN assessed them as least concern species in Red Data Book.
                                                                                               Photo Hoko

Comments

  1. Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
    I love the info you present here and can't wait to take
    a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded
    on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
    Anyways, superb site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody necessarily help to make critically posts I would state.
    That is the first time I frequented your website
    page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to create
    this actual post extraordinary. Great process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's difficult to find experienced people about this topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment